Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's another "ELEMENT-ary" day...

Are you feeling the love today? Or just the deep freeze? In honor of the sickeningly sweet holiday right around the corner, today's challenge is to create a Valentine's Themed project... with a twist! Red and Pink may NOT be your primary colors. In fact, if you can get rid of those colors TOTALLY from your palette, even better! :)


Players from this month's Elements Challenges will be entered into the drawing to win THIS scrappy prize:


And here's some Dollilicious Inspiration for ya!!

Our Uber Talented Guest Designer, Sarah



Our Fabby DT Nicole
first, a card....

and then, a layout!


And Little ole me, Mz. Adina... Medina

So what are you waiting for? Get out your scrappy utensils and think lovey dovey... or not! :) Entries must be posted by Tuesday, February 16th via Mr. Linky - they must be created NEW for this challenge, and you MUST link back to us in your blog post! Have fun!

11 comments:

  1. These are all so awesome!! Love the naked one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun :) Sarah, you crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow my puter linked to this one - so computer illiterate - I will do it but its not there yet - argh!!!!
    Sarah - did Rob's big gig give you some inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll find the same card next also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am wondering if I can join in? I have done a LO but it has a little red on it but it's not my main colour??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure can play along!!! From the sounds of it you got this challenge perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks heaps - I think I have done it right! lol - I have added the link for you!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!