Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feeling a bit Stressed???

Well, I don't know about you, but as we begin (?) the holiday season I am SO beginning to feel the pressure... AND I figured it's about time for us all to DE-stress.... In scrappy lingo, that means that this week's elements challenge is to get you stressing those projects and destressing yourselves! :)

So go on, get stressed... I want to see distressed edges, inked up projects, filed down items, crackled pieces, you name it, it goes! :)

Our dollies have some inspiration for you to get that mojo flowing...







The lowdown... Submit your distressed entries by midnight Monday November 16th to qualify for this week's challenge in Mr. Linky below for THIS awesome prize...




1 comment:

  1. Awesome samples, Dollies :) I especially love the crackle medium, that's something I've never managed to master. Great challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!