Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A "Pretty" Perfect Kind of Day...

Isn't it though? :) AND it's officially the first Tuesday in November, which means I get to announce that after 27 gorgeous entries,

....


KAREN B is our October Elements Challenge winner! :) Karen, send over your address to us by email and I'll get your prize out right away!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
THIS month's prize is blingalicious... with a little bit of Distressed Rock Candy, some serious bling, and some cutesy stamps coming your way! :)


And in order to qualify for that adorable prize pack, all you have to do is play along with this month's Element's challenges! So what are you waiting for?????????



Oh, the challenge!! :) This week's challenge is it to incorporate ribbons AND lace into your project...


Here's a little inspiration from my favorite Dollies:

Kristy



Adina

Leah

So be sure to upload your projects via Mr. Linky by Monday night to be entered into the prize pool for this month's Elements prize! Happy Scrapping!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! Thank you so much :) **happy dancing**

    Love this week's challenge too, I have an idea already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I couldn't resist... I pulled out my habby box and found some different laces so I made two more cards :)

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!