Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Getting in the Christmas mood yet? Today I officially saw ice on my car for the first time this season!! :) In keeping with the chilly atmosphere, today's challenge is to incorporate snowflakes as the predominant element in your next project...

Here's some chilly inspiration to get that mojo flowing...


Leah Kristy Adina
So grab a cup of hot chocolate and think SNOW!! :)
All entries must be submitted by Monday, December 6th. I will post a picture of the prize shortly! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute - you ladies are dolls... :P Sorry I couldn't resist...but you are and fabulous, at that! I love that you can inspire a tired and mostly "lazy" woman as myself who just wants to bundle up under a blanket...like it's snowing outside...lol! Love your challenges and your samples - y'all are great!

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!