Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let me outline this for ya!

I had to go to the thesaurus for the title! LOL!

Alrighty! First things first! I bet everyone wants to know who won the November Sketch Challenge RAK? Raise your hand if you wanna know!

1...2...3... ok that's enough for me to spill the beans!

I had 24 entries for random.org to choose from and for this prize,


in November, it chose.......

CRYSTAL!!!

Congrats girlie! Use our Kontactr to shoot me your addy so I can get this package of goodies POSTAL!

Now! I TOTALLY loved seeing everyone's projects last month!!! It was all SO exciting! I hope you play more and spread the word, because we have a lot comin' your way! But for now I wanna show you December's RAK! Excuse the pic but night time picture taking IS NOT the way to go!


Does it look yummy? I hope so! On to December's first Sketch Challenge!!! This one is pretty cute I think. I can't wait to see what you all do with it!


Here is what the lovely Dollies were inspired to do!



Well I hope you likey and play along! This Challenge is due by Wednesday at midnight (the midnight of wednesday going into Thursday) BUT if you are workin on your Triple Threat to triple your entries for the month well then it is due buy Sunday at Midnight. You will be total HAWT stuff if you can pull that off! On fire!

LINK US UP BABY!




5 comments:

  1. ace shethc girls hmmmm I'll have a think and I'll be back
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!!!! Great job Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the sketch and the dollies' take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the deadline, but I wanted to share my layout:
    http://beingkaren.blogspot.com/2009/12/floral-creations.html

    Fabulous sketch, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!