Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday Sketch Challenge

Howdy! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season! Its kinda hectic around here! The sketch this week will hopefully be an easy one for ya!


Who's feeling inspired? Check out the Dollies!

Chiqui


Penny


Kristy


Inspired? Well hop into your crafty zone and show us what you've got! You have until Dec 15 at midnight EST to get your sketch done and linked up and thru Sunday at midnight EST for that elusive Trifecta. Let's see you RAWK IT like Dana did with her Trifecta! Extra inspiration right there :)

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Genevieve....Chiqui....wowowowowow!!!! As always ALL of the Dollie projects rock tho! Love the layering on Penny's LO and a;; of that color and the cute lil banner on Kristy's!!! I think I gotta try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and wonderful inspiration from the dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time playing with the design dollies...but I just love your site and wanted to say hi! Love the sketch and all the inspiration you ladies share. Thanks for letting me play along.

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!