Monday, February 21, 2011

February Sketch!

Welcome back to another week in the doll house! I hope everyone has had some fun with our color and elements challenges so far this month! :) First I'd like to announce our winner from the January Sketch Challenge...



Is that just too CUTE? The LO too ;) Theresa, please email DesignDollies@gmail.com with your addy so we can ship your prize out!

Well I've got for you all today another fabby sketch that I hope you'll love!



 first our uber talented GDT Sabrina:

















TaDa! You have thru February 27th to get in on this sketch and get your name in the drawing for a $10 Gift Certificate to 2 Peas in a Bucket! Use it to treat yourself to some of the new goodies I keep hearing about in my email :) I can't wait to see how you rawk this sketch!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Theresa!!!! What an adorable layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pages! loving all the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whewww whooo that's me! thanks so much! heading over to email my addy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Theresa - your layout is really fabulous! As a former Dollie I so miss Kristy's great sketches! I really hope to get this one done.
    Miss u xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I linked mine up to my Photobucket account since I'm new to blogging and can't figure out how to make the layout bigger so you can really see it! Here is my blog though: http://ilovethesmellofthickersinthemorning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge, y'all! I'm already looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!