Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's all about me... and you! :)

Hello blogland and Happy March 14th! :) Before we kick of this month's Elements challenge, I have GOT to congratulate February's winner....


Congrats Lauren, and when you have a chance, check out Scrap-A-Doodle Doo's website and make your selections... then email me with your wish list! :)

Onto this month's challenge... Today is probably one of my favorite days of the year because it's all about me (Go Adina, it's your birthday, and we're gonna party like...) Sorry... :)

SO, this week's challenge is to create a project that celebrates YOU...

And as always, we have Dollilicious inspiration from the Dollhouse for ya! First off, we have a gawjuss layout from our guest Dollie of the month, Ms. Sherri:












6 comments:

  1. Love this theme! I might have to play! I haven't scrapped for over a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats to Laren!!!! Great layouts Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN challenge! Happy Birthday Adina Dollie! Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!! YOU can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Adina, and Nicole too on ST. Pat's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on Ladies- you work so hard on layouts for everyone else -- let's see something for YOU!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I had until tomorrow to add my piece, but the linky's closed. Oh well, it's here anyway:
    http://susanscraftychaos.blogspot.com/2011/03/divalicious.html

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!