Monday, May 16, 2011

May sketching...

I hope you've been enjoying our May challenges so far! I've got a couple of winners to announce ~ and we all love happy news :)

The winner for the March sketch was Julie Rainbolt:



Julie wins a $10 voucher to 2 peas in a bucket.


The winner for the April sketch was Tracy:



Tracy wins a prize pack containing a mix of handmade and vintage goodies
(similar to the one pictured below).

Ladies, please email us at the address listed on the left, and we'll arrange delivery of your prizes.


And now, moving on to the May sketch. This one was designed by me - Karen - and I hope you like it! I've kept it simple but you can embellish it as you wish. I'm looking forward to seeing LOTS of entries this week.




And I always love sharing what the Dollies created:









We've all created layouts this week, but you can make a card, an altered journal, a digi layout, a canvas... anything your heart desires!! All we ask is that it is a new project, and that you link back to the Dollies in your post. Linkity-link-link here by midnight Sunday EST 22nd May, and you could win a fun prize pack:



1 comment:

  1. Great sketch! I had hoped to play--but it just didn't happen this time--I look forward to the next challenge. That prize was pretty awesome too! :(

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!