Monday, February 22, 2010

ORANGE you glad it's MONDAY?! Color Challenge and Design Team Call!

Can you believe this is already the LAST Color Challenge for February? This means you have to get in on the action NOW, in order to be eligible to win THIS PRIZE:



YUM. I love Grungeboard something ferocious, and these Harlequin Elements are HOT! There are flourishes, skulls, arrows, clocks... So much smelly goodness to play with! Seriously - have you smelled Grungeboard? Adina-Dollie has a weird obsession for it because of the smell! Oh, and because it's SUPER fun to play with. And I guess the rest of the prize pack is pretty nifty too. ;)

Okay, /end tangent!

Today's Color Challenge is another earthy one! We're leaving February with a couple of my favourite colours, hands down....

ORANGE, BROWN and A NEUTRAL (black, white, ivory, kraft, whatever):


Get a load of THESE!

Our amazing Guest Design Dollie, Sarah, KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF with this altered carry case. Wouldn't it be perfect for a picnic, or to store some vintage trims or findings?






Our funky Dollie, Heidi, retells the classic with this adorable layout (and I'm torn, because I LOVE the colours, but I hate bananas!). Her son makes me lullz!


And I, your hostess, Leah the Orange, wanted to play with my new stuff - the Spellbinders die, my Stampers Anonymous sentiments (thanks, t!m) and my Martha Stewart butterfly punch.



So let's cut to the chase, shall we? Better start your engines, crafters! You have until next SUNDAY, February 28th at midnight EST to get your entries in before the February challenges CLOSE! Projects MUST be created new for our challenges, and don't forget to link back to the Dollies in your blog post!

AND, if you are still on the fence, quit dilly-dallying! You wanna be a Design Dollie?! Check out our DESIGN TEAM CALL - we're taking submissions through March 10th, and we can't wait to see your amazing talent! :)

P.S. - if you have a moment, please swing on by Sketchy Thursdays to vote for their March guest design team member! not only is our Dollie, Heidi, one of the founders, but it's an AWESOME blog and Leah is one of the final five this month! :)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, okay... you just KNOW I love this combo!!! hehe, ANY combo with orange has to be a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummeh colors this week and I love the projects. psst...voted for Leah yesterday! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great colour challenge!! I don't use orange much (don't know why, it's a great colour!!) so had to dig deep and find something to fit :-)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops put my link on this post and didn't mean to. Added it to the correct one.

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!