Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Drawn to the Depths

OMGosh! Just over a week till Christmas! Can you believe that! PFFT! Another year about gone! Look back on Monday for our fun "Holiday Party!" you won't believe the fun! But for this week I've got a sketch for ya that is up for tons of interpretation! It's proven itself, by our DT to go in alot of different directions. Take a look for yourself...


Do you see flowers? Or Chipboard? Maybe buttons? or Patterned Paper? I'm so GIDDY to see what your imagination creates! Here's what climbed out of the depths from our Dollies...

Adina


(DROOL! Look at that Rock Candy! Perfect with the Eskimos!)

Leah

(I think we've turned Leah to the dark side! Look at all that shimmer too! YUMMO!)

Kristy


(ok... My daughter looks entirely too big! *sniff sniff* )

See what I mean? You could take this sketch in a ton of directions!!! This of course is the last ingredient for this weeks Trifecta as well! If you wanna get in on THAT game, definitely a challenge this week, you have until Sunday @ Midnight EST, the sketchy goodness of it all is up for grabs till Dec 23 @ Midnight EST. I hope you guys dig it, pass it, and have a Happy Holidays!!!

LINK US UP BABY!





2 comments:

  1. Okay...now you know, I've got to try this out; thanks for the delicious inspiration dolls! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this sketch, I love sketches! When inspiration is "sleeping" a sketch is always welcome... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!