Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Thursday Trifecta ingredient (new Sketch Challenge from the Dollies!)

Well Dollies! I hope everyone is enjoyin' all the festivities that not just we are having but what the season is bringing! It's a hectic pace in December but I hope you can take a lil' time for yourself (b/c we ALL need ME time!) and get crafty with us! I've got a new sketch for ya to get ya in the spirit and it seems that the Dollies were inspired by the season (or in my case it's at least a holiday LOL) too.


And here are the examples of holiday spirit...






And I am apparently still dreaming of summers past LOL! Well there ya are, Dollies! I can't wait to see what your creative minds can come up with for this one! This is also the last piece to the Trifecta puzzle, so for you ambitious sorts you can TOTALLY hook that up by combining all three of this week's challenges! I'd love to see you give it a try! Submissions for this sketch challenge are due by Wednesday, December 16th at midnight EST, and if you go all super-creative then the Trifecta is due by Sunday, December 13th at Midnight EST. Please give us a shout out, and LINK IT UP BABY!

2 comments:

  1. hi dollies!
    I hope you don't mind I just added your blog to our blog Pile It On! Challenge. I put you under Thursday challenges, but wasn't sure if this was correct, since I see you post through out the week.

    come visit us!
    -- dalis
    http://pileitonchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!