Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NOVEMBER COLOURS CHALLENGE WINNER!

you've all been DYING to know who won this lovely little prize pack, werncha?



well.... my favourite number HAPPENS to be 23, and i had a total of 23 entries for the November colour challenges... i scurried on over to random.org for assistance, and the number generator chose #20 for my winner. i'd be happy to show you the screen shot, but i haven't quite worked out how to do that yet (although it SEEMS like it would be rather straightforward!).

so would the lovely Heidi please drop me a line me at spazzicassi@yahoo.ca with your mailing addy? i shall get these goodies out to you toot sweet! ;)

you can find Heidi's winning entry HERE. lovely, no? (the correct answer is YES!)

folks, thank you VERY much for all your fantastic submissions for my colour challenges over the last two months! i hope the Design Dollies will continue to inspire you, and push you to think outside the box, step outside your comfort zone, and WOW us with your beautiful creations! (don't forget our new Colours Challenge - monochromatic purple, with which you can play until SUNDAY, December 6th at midnight EST!)

i have been gathering things for my December prize pack, and IF i'm able to get some decent light in here tomorrow, i will show you what you can win!

thanks again for joining us, fellow crafters! :D

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heidi! What a fantastic design; just beautiful - love those colors and how you used the ribbons and pearls. Great photo that went well with the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O. M. G.!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY have been under a rock and didn't realize I won. And I JUST (seriously *JUST*) told someone I needed to get me one of those monsters. Karma!!!

    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU DOLLIES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!