Monday, November 8, 2010

Chilly new Dollies colors for you! and visit our Swedish Dollie in his new home!

Good morning, crafty friends! You know what it means when we make it to another Monday, right? :)

COLORS!

We had a handful of submissions for last week's toughie, but seriously, did those colors not look WONDERFUL together? Well I'm making it considerably easier on you this week...

Let's see you play with:

ROYAL BLUE, PALE BLUE, BLACK AND WHITE


HOT, right? And should be a piece of cake, RIGHT?! For those of you with winter approaching, this is a great opportunity to get working on seasonal/holiday pages or cards! Check out what the Dollies have done with this one, and BE INSPIRED (be, be inspired!)...

Leah (that's me!), with a rather untraditional
(at least for me) misty/shimmery holiday card:


Chiqui rocked a CARD, too - we love it when our Dollies
explore their other crafty sides! Isn't this PRETTY?!


and Metal_Minish (who has a brand new bloggy home - CLICK HERE!)
rocked his hot grungy style with this awesome page:

Can ya dig it, my peeps? :) I think you can handle this one, and link up some AMAZING projects, and I'm rather excited to see what you'll do!

Play along for some yummy stuff (still yet to be photographed, I do apologize!) - your projects must be created NEW for this challenge, you must link back to the Dollhouse in your blog post, and you have until next SUNDAY, November 14th at midnight EST to get in on this one!

Happy craftin', and we'll see you tomorrow with a brand new Elements Challenge! (In the meantime, you have until tonight at midnight EST to play with the CURRENT Elements Challenge - "little wee ones"!)





3 comments:

  1. Great colours and great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post doesn't seem to want me so here is a link to my effort

    http://icouldbescrapbookinginstead.blogspot.com/2010/11/colour-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot I missed the challenge - Oh well, I really liked working with these colors anyway ~ Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!