Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Sketch

Happy Turkey Day all! I hope everyone is enjoying their day with their fams. I have enjoyed making my fam write down what they are thankful for this year, I got a couple groans but so far they have all complied HA! Here is a sketch for ya, and inspiration is always something to be thankful for!


our fabby guest Dollie Karen W


Kristy


Metal


Nicole


So there you have it! Inspiration in LO form AND card form! Let's see what you can do with it! You have until December 1st at midnight EST to rawk the sketch or thru Sunday at midnight est to combine this with the rest of the week's challenges to make your own Trifecta! Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Awesome sketch! Loved using it for my Trifecta. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/11/days-gone-by.html

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!