Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Meet Chiqui!


Hi to all! I’m Chiqui Gutierrez from the tropical islands of the Philippines and I’m really happy to be part of the design team! I’m in my late 30’s, married to Herbert for 8 years and blessed with two darling daughters who continue to surprise me everyday. Julia is turning 8 soon and Ally is 4 years old.

I work as a Pediatrician and in between work and mommy duties, you’ll find me scrapping. I’ve been addicted to this hobby for 3 years now and I wish I discovered it earlier. I love scrapping coz I love photos and how a layout tells a story about it. I absolutely adore scrap shopping (I know all of you can relate), & of course all the hard-to-resist scrap goodies. It also amazes me how friendships have formed from all around the globe because of this craft. I’m also blessed to have a group of scrapping buddies in our town and it’s always a blast when we get together to scrap!

I’m not sure if I have a particular style but I love shabby chic layouts as well as clean and simple ones. Having two girls, my layouts tend to be girly. I love layering, hand cutting, & clustering of embellishments.

My scrapping goal is to just continue with this hobby and have fun in the process! I hope you are one with me in achieving this goal!

Feel free to visit my blog (http://chixgutierrez.blogspot.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!