Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Meet Nicole!

My name is Nicole... I am so excited to be a Dollie. I am from California but I live part time in Norway above the Arctic Circle and part in California. I seem to be spending a lot more time in Norway than California these days. I am married to a pilot and we have a beautiful two year old daughter. Right now I am a stay at home mom and I love it!. I have a true passion to create... I love scrapbooking, painting and sewing. I have pretty much been scraping as long as I can remember. I still have my first scrapbook I made when I was about 8. It is a book full of trinkets from summer camp and very odd pictures (people's legs, tree trunks, and the ground). My scrapbooking skills have certainly grown since then... I had to set my crafting aside in 2007 when I got pregnant with daughter due to being very ill. Unfortunately during giving birth I was injured and still could not scrapbook. I missed scrapbooking so much that in April this year I decided to dust off the tools and jump back in. I was amazed to find a whole scrapbooking community online and I just had to be part of it... I joined kit clubs, forums and challenge blogs. My fave challenge blog is Design Dollies so it such a wonderful blessing to be part of the design team. I love visiting blogs because I draw so much inspiration from all the talent out there so don't be surprised to see me drop by. I had to have my own blog and am so proud to have designed it myself. Come on by and see me any time at scrapmethis.blogspot.com Thanks for playing along with us at Design Dollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!