Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sketch in the scrappy goodness!

Howdy everyone! it's Thursday here at Design Dollies and you know what that means!

Sketch Challenge Time!

I know some of you are holdin' out for this last piece to the puzzle so you can get to work on your "trifecta" so without further ado here is this week's sketch...


Lotsa room for interpretation on this one peoples! So here is some inspiration from your fav Dollies to get those cutters cuttin'!

Leah the Orange


Adina


(that's super! I can never manage to put anything inside till I go to give it away!)

Kristy


Ok! I am so totally revved up that if I didn't now have to head off to work I would be hard at work at my scrappy table! Well you are just gonna have to do it for me! Get to work ladies and show me what ya got and you will get in on our November drawing for some good treats! You have until Wednesday, November 25 at midnight (est) to rawk the sketch or till Sunday at midnight (est) to humble us with your "Trifecta."

ALSO don't forget to get your name in for our DT call! We want some fun new Dollies to share this adventure with! GO HERE to get all the details!







3 comments:

  1. Great challenge! I am totally going to be coming back and participating! I am always on the lookout for great blog challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it Dollies!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!