Sunday, December 24, 2006

Heidi

Hey there! My name is Heidi and I live in sunny Gilbert, AZ. I'm the proud mommy to two and wife to my hubs that I've been with for 19 years. We also have two spunky fur babies, my "first kids".

I got into what I call "simple scrapping" about 6 years ago but took a hiatus for a few years. Since jumping back in with both feet almost a year ago now I have discovered my quirky style, which is to say I really don't have one. I love to try new techniques and incorporate "non-scrap" items. (I'm formulating how to take on Leah's CHALLENGE that I could scrap with chicken bones...oh, yes, I will do it and I've already got an idea, ha ha ha!!!) I find I scrap best under pressure and with a challenge, which led me to partner with my good friend Diana for our Sketchy Thursdays sketch challenge blog. I'm an ALMOST daily blogger and LOVE to share my projects with others! I'm so excited to be a part of the Design Dollies' Design Team - it's just brimming with some of the most amazing scrappers and crafters out there and we are going to ROCK IT for you!!

1 comment:

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!