Sunday, December 24, 2006

Kate

G'day my name is Kate and I live in Australia. I am 25 years old in April and I have two beautiful daughters who love the camera and hence why they feature so often in my layouts.

I was introduced to scrapbooking about 4 years ago but my addiction really started 2-3 years ago. You will find many scallops, clustering, flowers and everything outlined in pen on my pages. I have a fetish for pom pom trim and flowers.

I have always loved art & craft, and even as a little girl my most cherished possessions were my Crayola work station, my sticker books & my novelty eraser collection. The process to me is just as important as the finished page that I can look back on in years to come.

I am very enthusiastic about being a Dollie for the next three months, as I enjoyed my guest dt position for the month of March. What a great bunch of Dollies to play with and I cant wait to share my creations with you all.

You can find Kate's personal blog HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!