Monday, July 26, 2010

HOT new Color Challenge, with a HOT prize up for grabs!

Well, friends, after a VERY successful and fun BLOG HOP, we are back to the usual stuff on this sunny and humid Monday morning!

We hope you enjoyed our hop this past weekend, and we thank ALL of you who joined us - whether you left comment love for all of the Dollies, or answered the quiz questions, or played along with the challenges a couple of us tossed out there for you, we are GRATEFUL that you were here! Our Dollies are going through their comments and getting their winners picked (at random, natch!), and we will be announcing all the lucky names TOMORROW, both HERE, on the Design Dollies blog, and on our individual blogs as well. So if you played along, drop by tomorrow and see if you were one of the lucky ones!

So here we are - it's Monday again, and that means it's time for another COLOR CHALLENGE! This week I have a happy, fun and bright combination for you (unless you want to tone it down, which is also fine!)... Here are your colors:

BLUE and YELLOW with a BLACK AND WHITE option!

So I NEED to see the blue and yellow, and you're allowed to incorporate black and/or white into your creation in order to be eligible to win the July prize pack. REMEMBER, you don't have to do a layout, or even a card. You can make ANYTHING that's crafty as long as it fits the challenge!

Take a look at the Dollies' fun creations, and maybe you'll be inspired... :)

I, Leah the Orange, scrapped a page about a trip to Baltimore, during which I "acquired" a fabulous box of TRIMS, but did NOT, in fact, find coffee. (more deets on my blog, for the curious!)


Nicole created this awesome page - a tribute to her NAME! She combined some of the YUMMIEST embellies, and just check out that WEAVING!


And Karen-Dollie decided to make me this BEAUTIFUL little notepad holder, because she's a crafty mama, and because she knew how badly I needed one (hee hee... I'm kidding - she didn't make it for me, but I do love it!) - check out that fabby hand-stitching!




See what I mean? You can make ANYTHING for our Dollies challenges that requires a little creative effort! We're quite sure that you'll be able to show us some BRILLIANT projects for this one, so play along and you'll be entered to win this:

(I call it The Fun Pack!)

Interested? Well what are you waiting for? Play with the Dollies! Link up your NEWLY CREATED PROJECTS below (please link to the project, not to your general blog), be sure to link BACK to the Dollies blog in your post, and do this before next SUNDAY, August 1st at midnight EST! Happy crafting, friends, and happy Monday! ;)

14 comments:

  1. How AMAZINGLY talented are our dollies???!!! :) These are AWESOME examples...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Dollies ROCKED this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    All those Dollies are awesome. Great color combo. Mine is posted. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/07/design-dollies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layouts and examples!
    Also favor the blue/yellow combo, thanks for the challenge!
    alecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! What AWESOME colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee what everyone created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I tried :) It didn't say we had to stick with one shade of blue or yellow so I had a few shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. More great inspiration - love the LOs and the felting work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I got it......LOL. I have one that def has yellow and blue with a an extra color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tons of inspiration from the dollies this week!! Love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a fun color challenge. I tried incorporating it into the elements challenge too. But I couldn't find anything to do the masking with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved this one thanks for the challenge Dollies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my very fav color combo...in fact...it's what my entire kitchen is designed in!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My first time for the trifecta... posted just in time for the deadline ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!