Thursday, July 8, 2010

Let's rename Thursday to Sketchday

It might be confusing for a while but I think it could catch on! I mean really, what does Thurs mean anyway?

Welcome welcome! I'm excited you are thinking about staying at the Dollhouse! Are your bags packed and do you have your tickets? Well I hope so b/c I have a sketch for Sketchday!


Are you ready? Here's what our Dollies did with it!

Penny


Karen


Kristy


As the last ingredient for this weeks Trifecta you can combine or do each on its own. For the sketch you have until July 14th at midnight EST to get'er done or for that elusive Trifecta Sunday July 11 at midnight EST. Make sure to link on all three posts to get your Trifecta entries! Well Dolls, have an amazing weekend and be on the look out for some special Dollhouse fun coming to you next week!!!



10 comments:

  1. GREAT sketch and loving what everyone created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE our dollies! you all did such WONDERFUL things with this sketch - fabby job, ladies! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies. Awesome layouts. Just wondering if you can enter cards for your sketch challenges??
    melisa.waldorf@yahoo.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more question. If you require only SB layouts for your challenge, does it have to have a photo. I would love to design some and leave a space for a 4x6 photo to add when I can find or take one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can enter any sort of project you would like! You just have to be able to "see" the inspiration from the challenge. I can't wait to see what yo make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous sketch with fabulous layouts by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Sketch..I love!
    Ive already posted my challenge over at Mr Linky..
    Do Enjoy~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sketch as always. and i am thinking I will have to 'borrow' Penny's colour scheme at a later date, fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee thanks Karen - I do have a penchant for "bright"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I finally entered your sketch challenge without a card! Feels good to finally get some scrapping done! Robin

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!