Monday, July 12, 2010

NEW Color Challenge for a big July prize!

Okay, managed to get a couple of things figured out on my camera, after returning from a frantic weekend in Canada. Sorry about the delay, folks! And thank you for being so patient with us!

Brand new Color Challenge for you today, and while it seemed to have stumped our Dollies at first, once they figured out what they wanted to do with the combo, they HIT IT OUTTA THE BALLPARK!

Here are your colors...
BLACK, PALE PINK and RED:


Don't be afraid! I promise it's not so bad, and you don't have to resort to something for Valentine's Day! :)

Feast your eyes on these beauties...

Nicole (with her very seasoned little traveller layout!):


Chiqui (with a lovely ode to a special lady in her life!):


and me, Leah the Orange, with a humble little card (I'm loving the wired ribbon flowers!):


That's your cue, crafters! Get your papers out, your handy-dandy trimmer and your favourite adhesive, and show us what you can do with BLACK, PALE PINK and RED for this challenge! You have until next SUNDAY, July 18th at midnight EST to play along with this one, and all NEWLY MADE creations will be entered to win the July prize package (which I have yet to show you... so maybe I'll add something to it while you're waiting!).

Don't forget to link back to us in your blog post, and GOOD LUCK!



6 comments:

  1. WOW...thats the kind of work the Dollies do when stumped????? I need some of that mojo.....I am seriously lacking the last week or so....am lovin this color combo tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the colors and loving what everyone created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are unreal, aren't they. I think the trick is to add just a hint of red perhaps.....
    Love your ribbon flower too Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this combo, can't wait to see what everyone creates! My take will be posted with Adina's challenge tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time playing with the dollies - but I had great fun with this challenge. Thanks - great blog.

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!