Monday, May 17, 2010

a big CONGRATS, and a new color challenge!

Happy Monday, crafters and friends of the Dollhouse! Hope you all had a fabulously crafty weekend, and are back to tackle some more challenges from the Dollies! :)

Before I show you today's Color Challenge, I'd like to wish a very happy CONGRATULATIONS to the Medina family, because our Adina-Dollie gave birth to a beautiful baby boy yesterday! Welcome to the world, Elijah Andrew Medina! Baby was several weeks early, so Mommy and baby will be staying in the hospital for a little while, but we'll keep you posted as Adina lets us know how everything is going. If you'd like to drop by her blog to leave your personal wishes, please do! I'm sure she'd love to hear from you! :D I can't wait to meet Elijah, and see all the scrappy pages she'll be itching to create!

Speaking of creating, we have some fun stuff to share today... Your challenge is to create something NEW using the colours BLUE, GREEN, BROWN and WHITE (or ivory):

Our Dollies were up for the task, and I'm quite sure these projects should inspire you! Here's what we did:

Adina (how appropriate!):


Kate:


Metal_Minish:


and moi, Leah the Orange:

So what will you do with this combination? It was a bit of a happy surprise for the Dollies, so hopefully you'll all be pleased with the results, too! Create a new project, link it up below no later than SUNDAY, May 23rd at midnight EST, and you'll be in the running for this prize pack:


And don't forget about our DOLLIE CALL! There's still time for you to apply, and we can't wait to hear from you! Our next Dollies will create with us from July through December, and we're having loads of fun in our new Spruz forum! Good luck to all applicants, and I'll be back tomorrow with a new Elements Challenge!


22 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new bundle of joy Adina!

    Fabulous work with these colors Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAY!! BABIES are awesome! I've got the fever right now....really want another one! Can't wait to see all the new baby Layouts!

    Love all the Dt's! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Adina!!!
    I am a little stumped on this color challenge. I will go give it a try I'm sure I'll come up with something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There I did it! I never thought I could pull this one off ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colours in this challenge :D congratulations to Adina!! cant wait to see little Elijah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the four-way colour scheme. I don't have anything in mind at the moment though, will need to ponder a while I think.

    And CONGRATULATIONS Adina... welcome to the world little Elijah. We want pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour scheme, this is my first time to join the challenge! I added my LO to Mister. Linky :D

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Adina! :) Loving all the inspirations for this color scheme. Beautiful layouts & project. I added mine. Thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Adina that is awesome, off to your blog to leave a happy baby comment. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big huge congrats and hugs to Adina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did a baby digi LO which goes with the theme...oh wait this was a color challenge. HA ha ha! Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations Adina!
    love all the DT's work and great color scheme! this is my first time joining any blog challenge and i'm excited

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved this one...I linked mine!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really loved this color. perfect for my photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved this color combo....I had fun punching all the leaves out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have entered this as trifecta challenge.
    First go at a colour combo ever and wow it really pushed me to think out of my box.
    Off to check out the other colour combo creations
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I submitted my LO! Love the blue,green,brown combinations!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woo hoo... my mojo is coming back and I made a card :) Loving this colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved loved loved this colour combo!!! Even made a baby card ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tried doing the trifecta...now it's up on my blog. thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous color combo!!!!!!!!!!!! ive added mine!

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!