Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FINALLY - new COLOR CHALLENGE! win yummy stuff!

Okay, so here I am! I won't go into the gory details here, but later today I'll throw some deets up on my personal blog, for those interested. I know why you're all here, so why bore you?! Let's get right to it, shall we?

NEW COLORS!
I know we're a day late, so I'm going to give you the extra day to play along (and hope that you'll all forgive me - I promise I have a good excuse!). Entries will be due NEXT MONDAY, May 31st at midnight EST. And here's the May Colors prize pack, for one very lucky winnah:


Are you ready? Yeah, yeah, I know. You've BEEN ready, and waiting (patiently, right?), for me to post these colors already! So here ya go....

KRAFT, WHITE, FUSCHIA:

MMM, kinda looks like neapolitan, right?
Well, let's take a look at the Dollies' projects, using this fun combo (and hope you'll be inspired, too!)...

Kate's STUNNER of a page (how much do I LURRRRVE that ball trim?):

Mel's awesome page (how CUTE are that photo and her perfect title?!)


and something quirky from me, Leah the Orange:

So you're ready, right? To take on this challenge? Well, go to it! Your projects MUST MUST MUST be created new for this challenge, and you MUST MUST MUST link back to the Dollhouse in your blog post. Do this by next MONDAY at midnight EST, and you could win the yummies above! (the prize, not the awesome pages or the card - hee hee!)

Happy craftin', folks, and I'll be back later today with the next Elements Challenge, too!


15 comments:

  1. Super work with the colors ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work.
    This a combo I will be skipping (i think i'm allergic to pink LOL) but can't wait to check out others work :)
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh ohhh! I think I have this stuff in my stash!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!! And thanks for your blog link girly...I'm officially stalking, um ....following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with this color combo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHH such pretty colors. I will definatly be playing along this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these colors and loving all the dt work!!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous-smorgeous combo, love it!! And how awesome are those projects, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great color combination. love all the work of the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I got to play this week! Bummed I missed out last week :( Loove the DT's as always! Linked mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. not sure if you can enter two but I was totally feeling the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I scrapped using pink......somewhere out there someone should be very proud of me cuz this doesn't happen often.....lol. Its amazing what a girl will WILLINGLY do when she has a Basic grey gift pack waved in front of her huh?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually did the Trifecta challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great colour combo - looks like icecream ... LOL

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!