Thursday, May 20, 2010

Draw me up some fun!

That punny title has probably already been used but eh, what ya gonna do :) Its getting close to the end of the month here AND its getting close to the end of the DT (that's Dollies Team to you!) Call as well. SO if you are thinking of applying and haven't then you need to get in on it fast! Well here is today's sketch!


What do you think? Here's what the Dollies did!

Kate


Dana


Vel (our fabby GDT!)


And here is another Trifecta from yours truely! Have you been inspired by seeing it done? It can be done! I've used Leah's colors and my animal for Adina's Elements is the Dinosaur. The sketch is purty obvious I think.

Kristy


Are the ideas swirling in your head? I hope so!  I would love to see you take on the sketch or our Trifecta! It just takes a lil enginuity to get it to work and you girls have it! So hop to!

You have until Sunday, May 23rd at midnight EST to take on the TRIFECTA (woot!), or next Wednesday, May 26th if you're taking on the sketch challenge. Remember that your projects MUST be created new for our challenges, and you have to link back to the Doll House in your blog post! HAVE FUN!


20 comments:

  1. i loved this sketch it was such a fun one!!! gorgeous layouts from the other dollies too :D cant wait to see what everyone else does with this gorgeous kristy sketch!!! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that sketch and loving what the dt created!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one, and super samples from the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you Dollies!
    Love this sketch, so much fun!
    Succes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY! J/k no seriously I have been dying to do the trifecta! LOVE LOVE LOVE all the DT's work Ladies!! Great inspirations here! Can't wait to get started had my papers and pictures waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved this one...I linked mine!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this one!!!! Well, I never met a dollie sketch or challenge I didn't wanna do.....it's just finding the time but I am all over this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Doll baby!! I hope I get in on the TRifecta...I just gotta do it tomorrow!!! AHH! Love all the DT samps guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have gone for the trifecta (hope this is the right place to post it).
    I loved doing this one.
    Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had so much fun with this one and this is one of my fav LOs EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loven the sketch Kristy had fun ...hugs anita

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the sketch and enjoyed using it! thank for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tried my hands on trifecta! It's up on my blog now! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved this sketch. Have linked to my take.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy!!!!! I loved this sketch!!! I did another LO using a design dollies sketch!!! Thanks for this great site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute cute cute. I love this template.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great sketch and love what the dollies have done with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow that week went fast was hoping to do this one ...you guys really need a local time and date on your sidebar too so internationals know the time where you are ...:)

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!