Thursday, May 27, 2010

Its still Thursday!

This nasal spray I am on for the fluid in my ears and sinuses is doing a whallop on me! I actually had to be driven home from work b/c my boss didn't trust me driving (the shakes I had probably weren't reassuring of my not going in a ditch abilities I guess). I said it was ok but he said no. Well then. I spent most of the day sleeping but totally am in a fog about the day. I had that OH NO moment and here I am. Sorry Dollies! Its a crazy ride that has another week and few days to go!

Well now.... the DT call is CLOSED! We have had an AMAZING amount of talent apply for this call and its going to be SOOOOOOOO hard narrowing it down! We have DT members to pick AND Guest DT's for the term. Holy Moly! Look for the big announcement on June 1!!! Before I run out of Thursday here is today's Sketch...


Here's what our Dolls did...
Dana brought all the elements together in such a bright and subtle fashion!


Metal Minish turned the sketch on its side with some awesome
grunge style!


and I treated myself to another Trifecta. Check out Leah's colors of Kraft, White and Fushia. Then I hooked up Adina's recipe with a foiled crown on my pouting drama queen, pink 3-D flowers, home made lace with my boarder punch kraft and the subtle stripes in my background. The Sketch is obvious though LOL.



Its an Odd week here at the Dollies! So b/c of my ears (LOL) you have until Thursday June 3rd at midnight EST to get in on this sketch with a NEW project. AND b/c of the wonky week we will dole out an extra day for all of you Trifectians! Trifectas are due by Monday May 31 at midnight EST. I hope that's it. PHEW! Take advantage of the holiday to get in on it all!!!

DON"T FORGET!

if you DO a Trifecta, please link it up in all three challenges. We want you to get all your entries! You don't want to miss out! AND make sure you link back to the Dollhouse here! MWAH!


15 comments:

  1. Awwww sorry you got the yuckies! Allergy season is forever upon us here in TN so I feel for ya! I'm goin for the trifecta!!!! WOOOT!!! Great sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. I soooo love this sketch. I think I'm going to go for the Trifecta this week : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope U feel better soon!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the lo's!! They are all GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch, love the Lo's and hope you're feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great layouts, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually did the Trifecta challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this sketch and had fun with it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I linked up my take on this sketch! Love the sketch! Thanks for always inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a good go at this one as it is not in my usual style so very out of my comfort zone ...thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabbie layouts...great sketch! I'm just getting back into scrappin' mode after forever so thank you for the magnificent inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch. Can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!