Thursday, August 12, 2010

Join me for a sketch?

Has anyone besides me noticed the creeping total over there in the followers column? We, my dolls, are getting close to 300! WOOT! That seems like a big milestone as bloggies go to me... hmmm.... ;)

Well I hope you have tuned in Monday and Tuesday of this fair week for our Color and Elements challenges... Do you have that idea brewing in your head? WELL, for those waiting to take part in our Trifecta OR if you just love the sketch, then this is your ingredient for a fine layout souffle!


Are the ingredients mixin together yet? Well how about some seasoning
fromour Dollies to give you some flavor?!







3 tasty recipes right here for ya! As Penny says, whip something together! Get fancy and make a run at our Trifecta OR keep the cookin' simple with just our Sketch. The Trifecta can stay in the oven until Sunday August 15th at midnight EST but then it's gotta come out of the oven to cool on your blog. Or you can put the sketch in the slow roaster until Wednesday August 18th at midnight EST before letting it cool. (Newly created projects only, please!) And no matter which recipe you choose, LINK UP, and LINK BACK TO US!



11 comments:

  1. Hi!
    The inspiration LO's are awesome ladies! I have my Trifecta done at my place. Great sketch. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/design-dollies_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la I love it! Great layouts dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyy on so many followers!!! It's cuz I scribble the Design Dollies blog addy in every truck stop bathroom in East Tennessee.....you can thank me later :) Seriously tho.....that is awesome!!! Build it and they will come!!!!! Hey....where have I heard that before??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous smorgeous sketch and pages :D
    p.s. i miss the dollhouse :( xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome LO DTs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/08/walkin-on-sunshine.html
    I did the trifecta this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Wooooohoooooo! I did the trifecta, too!" she says as she wipes the sweat from her brow. That was hard, but I loved it! Dollies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sketch! and wonderful work by the DT's as always. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm playing along with ya!
    http://designbydiana.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-paper-tree-house-reveal-and-some.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. took a while to get going on this one but I got there in the end.

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!