Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sketchy Goodness

Who's up for a lil sketchy goodness for today? WELL if you're here then you are in the right place my friend because I've got a good one for ya! Remember, sketches are inspiration and while we want to be able to see the sketch in your creation feel free to flip it, turn it or whatever you want! Just be inspired! Here we go...


Here's how our fabby Dollies were inspired!

Momma Adina featuring her super cutey son!


next Nicole with another cutey :)


next Chiqui also has her cuties birthday goin on


and lastly Kristy (me) went back to nature with her (my) take



See what I mean by let the sketch inspire you? Run with it! Show us your inspired creation by August 29th @ midnight EST to get cozy with the Trifecta OR by September 1 (yes SEPTEMBER already) @ midnight EST to be sole sketchy inspired. Enjoy your stay at the Dollhouse!

9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    This was a great sketch to work with. All the Dollies are so talented. Love all their LO's. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/design-dollies_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo loving this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this challenge! I had a lot of fun with this sketch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch, Kristy! Seemed perfect for the photos I had to scrap! Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this seemed the hardest trifecta yet - but I'm loving the challenges. Another 'kitty-cat' LO for you Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wondering: this challenge and color challenge (navy, mint, ivory) - entries accepted tillt he end of August, it's the 2nd of September - will any winners be announced? I can't find any info about that...

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!