Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sketch Time!

Can you believe it is this late in the summer? My kids go to school Sept 7 and while I can't wait its also a bummer that another season is on its way to an end. Well there is still plenty of time to have some fun with this weeks sketch!


Here is some Dollies inspiration!

Our GDT Tina


Dana


Karen


Metal


Kristy



THAT is alot of HAWT inspiration! Let's seee what ya got with this skewed sketch! You've got until August 22nd @ midnight EST to get it in with the Trifecta OR August 25th @ midnight EST to go sketch solo. This one has been a dollies fav so let's make it fabby!


8 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Love this sketch. I like putting stuff on my LO at angles. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/design-dollies_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the trifecta again this week!
    http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/08/st-joseph-michigan-beach-on-foggy-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous layouts, Dollies! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Another trifecta - this is becoming my Saturday morning project! I found the colour and elements part of this the hardest yet - but such a lot of wonderful inspiration from the dollies - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooo I LOVE this sketch - gotta get hoppin' on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this sketch and all three challenges worked so well together for this trifecta experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went digi on this one, the trifecta was way beyond me....

    thanks for another great sketch. x

    ReplyDelete

The Design Dollies love to hear from fellow crafters - thank you for your feedback and comments! Come visit again soon!